Need Help-Transforming a dated bedroom set to metallic using R. "Metallic Accents" Paint
I plan to transform a dated bedroom furniture set to metallic w flat accents. I have submitted a photo of a set with the look I am going after. Any suggestions using the new metallic accents furniture paint. I couldnt even find a paint swatch or color sample booklet for this Rustoleum "Metallic Accent" paint at Lowes-to give me an idea of what to expect.
- What will the finish look like?
- Will it look more like the attached image (flatter) and not glossy?
- Any suggestions or pointers?
- What paint would you suggest for the flat areas?
- Anything I should be aware of on this paint? (I am covering real wood)