Coolest toilet ever

Submitted to Community Chat

This has been an ongoing project for the last year or so. I had 3 surgeries on my arm last year which slowed me down for quite some time but I'm back at it! I had a brilliant idea a few years ago, to paint my bathroom purple...what was I thinking?! That shade of purple is horrible for such a small bathroom!! That shade of purple is horrible for any room! Still have to replace the flooring so it is not all put together completely yet! If you've seen any of my posts, you already know I love hydrodipping! I started by dipping the outlet/switch covers using Rustoleum Blossom White, metallic silver and Winter gray but the bathroom still needed something...I actually woke up from a dream about hydrodipping a toilet and then couldn't sleep so I took the seat lid off and started prepping it to dip...at 3 am. I sprayed it with Rustoleum Blossom White real well, went back to bed and started in the next morning to finish it. I used the same colors as I did with the covers and added some Rustoleum Gloss Black to it. After it dried, I applied 2 coats of Rustoleum Gloss
Clear Enamel Spray so it would have a pretty thick coating to protect my new lid. I now get requests to dip everyone's toilet seat lid that sees mine and falls in love. Can't wait to get the floor done and probably a new shower curtain and it all just flow together!