My Favorite Hobby

Submitted to Community Chat

Some have ask for me to share some pictures of my favorite hobby.
This is a AMT ‘1967 Shelby GT - 350 Mustang I’m working on, I have done a few detailing upgrades on it, Had to cut the stripes out of a sheet of Black Vinyl, Kit only came with White or Silver Stripe Decals, No way would either of them had worked with the car being Silver, also if you look close, have added Spark Plug Wires, Yes they are in the correct Ford 289 firing order, It will also have Battery Cable wires, and Radiator Hoses and Heater Hoses, Was going to try and add Headlights and Taillights but haven’t found the best place to order them from yet, Painted it with 2 coats of Rust-Oleum 2X Silver Metallic and 3 coats of Rust-Oleum 2X Gloss Clear, Few more days and she’ll be finished.
As you can see, I have many many Kits waiting to be opened so I need a Truck Load of Rust-Oleum Paints!!! And a Truck Load of Green Backs $$$ cause where I have to buy my Paint it’s not very cheap, usually around $7. a can, Maybe Rust-Oleum will feel my pain in my Billfold and send me a can each of all the wonderful different colors they make .. LOL πŸ˜‚ I’ll hold my breath and keep wishing on that .. LOL πŸ˜‚
Better stop holding my breath, I’m turning Blue and feeling Lightheaded .. But I can still wish,
Thank You for reading my post!!! Got a little Type Happy there .. LOL
Thank You for letting me be a member of this wonderful and talented group of people!!!
And Remember To Always -
😁 SMILE ON 😁