Trash To Treasure V1

Submitted to Community Chat

Hello everyone, I was the blogger winner of last years Trash to Treasure Challenge. I was sooo thrilled! Thank you, to everyone that voted for my project!
There are so many creative, talented people in our community, it's just so inspiring.
I remember seeing some diy stained furniture makeovers some of you people had done, and they turned out gorgeous. I've done a lot of crafts and diy projects over the years, but stain not so much. I don't know why I feared it, but I did. I think it had to do with a 70's first try at staining. It was a failed project. I was so unhappy with myself. I really hadn't stained since.
Well, I had those bed sets in my garage. They definitely seen better days, but they had good bones. I thought this Challenge would challenge me to do staining and to turn something into something else at the same time! I think that's partly what this Challenge is about...finding and reimagining it as something different, or something refinished and looking fabulous!
Now, I'm not able to meet the challenge this year, but maybe next year. I have a whole year to think about it. haha
I hope everyone submits a project this year. It really is inspiring for myself and others to see so many fabulous projects! Good Luck Everyone!!!