forest animals are getting ready...

Submitted to Community Chat

since i am not so much into halloween or thanksgiving (culture wise), i am already heading straight for christmas :-P i am not happy with my finishes. i am re-decorationg, or better cleaning out my crafting space and now i have no clue where what is, so i couldnt find the product i wanted to use. the little wood plates were unfortunately soaking up the mod podge. the special shiny one got a coat of mod podge matte, when i realized i want more shine, so i added rustoleum imagine glitter finish in clear. i dont like that combination, but it looks less horrible in reality than on the pics. all the other hangers only got imagine glitter as finish. under that finish i had clay figurines glued onto the wood. sprayed it in rustoleum matte black, dabbed some eggplant-ish chalk paint over it with a sponge (thats why it looks a bit spotty, was meant like that :-P ), added some gold here and there for the animal details and finally used the rustoleum imagine gold chrome finish pen for the dots and the rim. i am still debating, if i should add the green ribbon. but if someone is looking for ideas...here my first christmas idea :-)