Thank You Lana and Rust-Oleum!!!

Submitted to Community Chat

What Lana and Rust-Oleum did for my friends who had serious damage done by Hurricane Harvey seals the deal that I’m a customer for life!  Lana contacted me after Harvey hit checking to make sure that my family and I were alright….we were.  She then offered to send any Rust-Oleum products needed by others who were affected by Hurricane Harvey.  Sadly, there were several friends who were faced with the overwhelming task of tearing their homes apart, throwing out their belongings, and then starting over.  I contacted those friends, and two of them took me up on Lana’s offer.  One family is back in their home, but living amid construction; and the other family still can’t get into their home because of water.  I’m attaching my friend’s thank you letter and several photos that she posted for me to share:

"OMG! I came home today to find 14 boxes of mold products sitting at my front door. I want to send a huge thank you to Anne, who kindly reached out to me with concerns and offered to get some help to us. She is involved with Rust-Oleum's Creator’s Studio, who asked her if she knew of anyone who needed help with mold products in the Houston area. Well, she reached out to me, which was such a blessing. I also told her the story of my friends, Robbie and Mary who have lost so much more and could not get into their home. I knew they were going to have much worse damage and mold than myself. Well, Rust-Oleum held true to their offer. I have enough stuff that I was able to give to some of my neighbors, and have loaded my car to take the rest to Robbie and Mary’s, and will still have some stuff to hand out to some of her neighbors. As sad as this all is, it is like Christmas in September. Again, thank you Anne and Rust-Oleum for your kindness. To my friends that have also had to deal with the flood let me know if you could use a bottle of Krud Kutter, I have about 4 cases. I will be glad to save one for you."