Finally completed

Submitted to Community Chat

This was one of those projects hanging around the garage waiting to be completed.
I was waiting for the pressure treated fence board to age appropriately before painting it- and time or other projects distractions caused a delay to get it completed.

This is a thrifted asymmetrical wooden box with the addition of two fence boards with decoratively cut tops, dowel and some k*nob feet to make a XL tote to collect my houseplants together.
Base coated this mismatched assembled box with some oops paint and Chalked painted, lightly distressed and waxed. I lined it with a PRIME white bubble mailer just in case

I am not so much of a tier tray or riser person. Seem to have a painted tote collection developing.
Having a need to effective way to clear off my kitchen table when it’s time to play cards this diy housing works out efficiently and safely unlike moving a loaded riser trying to balance its contents.

Finally another project off the to do list made with the fabulous Rustoleum Chalked paint in linen white. Oh the Gator sander….and chalk paint….Just like peanut butter and jelly they work together so well for light distressing efforts. Love those 💕💕Gator sanders💕💕