Sweet little bench :)

Submitted to Community Chat

Since I had to do something to keep me busy while my kitchen cabinets were drying, I went to work on this cute little bench I picked up a while back at a garage sale for $5. It's the perfect size to go in my bathroom. The wrought iron base was in pretty good shape, it just needed cleaning up and a fresh coat of paint. But the cushioned top?!? Oh my grossness!! 

I started by cleaning up the base and spraying it in my favorite Rustoleum Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint. I seriously love this stuff! Then I started pulling out the kazillion nails and staples that were holding the existing fabric in place. I replaced the foam and covered it with a sweet piece of fabric I already had in my stash. Now all I had to do was reassemble it and my little bathroom bench was all done and like brand new!!

As you can see in one of the pictures, my husband got a little overzealous and started stapling my fabric over the old before I could replace it and the cushion! Bless his heart, but eeewwww!! lol He was just trying to help and even had my son snap a pic for me.