This is my biggest hobby/past time.

Submitted to Community Chat

A few people on here knows what my main hobby/past time is, I do other hobbies also, some wood working, I built dioramas, I love trying to create something/anything rather than going to the store and getting it, If I put my mind to something, and try hard enough, I’ll figure out a way to make anything that the store has on a shelf, some say I’m just stubborn and a tight wad, but I get sooo much joy out of seeing something when it is finished, and when I see the look on someone’s face when I show them that you can do anything if you just set your mind to it, right now, my 5 year grandson and myself are building on an 8ft x 4ft board Train and Race track community, his name is Maxson so he named it (Maxsonville) and so far the only thing that has been bought is the train and race car sets, we have made everything from scratch, for the buildings, houses, train station, grandstands, race car garage, restrooms, concession stand by just using empty boxes, cereal, chezz-it, pop tarts any box we can, we take them apart, turn them inside out, paint, add doors and windows, when we are finished, it will have working lights inside all buildings, stop lights, street lights, race track lights, it’s going to be a looong project, but we are having a Blast doing it together, great bonding time, and memories!! But before I got sidetracked and carried away typing, I was saying, I have had a few ask me a while back that they would like see some of my main hobby, I love building Plastic Model Kits, building, painting all of it!! My main paints I use is the Rust-Oleum 2X, runs into a lot of money, but if you seen my paint room you would understand … πŸ˜‚ but it’s the best paint around!!!! So I finally got around to getting some pictures taken and posted, Hope I didn’t bore y’all too much with this book .. lol
Hope y’all enjoy!!
And remember to always
( Smile On ) 😁😁😁😁