getting ready for the decorating

Submitted to Community Chat

I was sent the Imagine Rust-Oleum spray paints to try out and above is the end result. I took 2 old shutters and spray painted them with the lily white gloss and then went to work. I took the can of cherry red gloss and sectioned off a part to become his hat. The snowflakes on the hat were done with the metallic gold can I was sent. The other little details were just added with things I also had around my house. The paint is extremely easy to use and you only had to cover with one coat.i liked the metallic gold so well you see I chose an angel for the other project so I could use more of it on the wings. I used a stencil to make the design and I poured some lily white spray paint in a dish and blotted the paint on the stencil for the results that you see.im looking forward to finding that paint in the stores because being  able to spray upside down with puttirning things so many different ways is a back saver. Thank you for letting me give it a try. Hope you like my end result as much as I had fun making them