Uh~oh Maddox!

Submitted to Community Chat

Some of you may remembering seeing my red truck in previous posts, it's one of my favorite pieces of decor! Anyway, I've always told my two year old grandson, Maddox, that no he can't play with it. That's Nana's truck. Well even tho he's here several times a week, he ALWAYS ask to play with it and one day I gave in, lol. I was like "it's just a silly truck, of course you can play with it. Nana was just being silly about it". He was very gentle with it and was so excited to actually get to touch the untouchable, lol. Because it is just decor the wheels don't turn and without realizing it, my sweet little peanut was marking up my entertainment center with the black wheels. This was a great opportunity to try out the Whink wood cleaner I was sent awhile back and let me just say, WOW! I am so pleased with how well it worked and how easy it was to use. The results were amazing and made it look so much better than it ever has!

While I still let Maddox play with my truck, he's only allowed to have it on my rug, lol.