What would you call this wood finish?

Submitted to Community Chat

Hi Everyone! I would love to get your expert opinions on a new finish we are working on.  This new finish is designed to provide customizable weathered looks to wood surfaces, and accepts wood stain, allowing for endless color customization possibilities.  Besides the obvious - "crackle" - what would you call this weathered look?