Submitted to Product Chat

I have a friend that is working on an old building that has some glass panels in the front. He wants to paint them rather than replace the whole section. What would be the best way to do this? And what kind of Rustoleum paint should he use? I need an answer a.s.a.p.THANKS! LMBO!