The Butcher, the Baker, the Candlestick maker!

Submitted to Community Chat

I got the little personalized tree done in the foyer. I hand painted lots of ornaments using Metallic Accents, Testor’s Glitter Burst paints, Testor’s acrylic craft paints and Testor’s enamel model paints. I filled and painted names on the clear ornaments from Michaels. I let them dry forever it seems, I poured paint in and out of these ornaments for two or three days.

The little table top tree turned out beautiful and everyone searches for their name when they visit. I arranged my hand crafted clay Angels underneath the tree and in front of a lighted evergreen garland. The big oval mirror on the wall makes the tree appear bigger and reflects the lights so pretty! I’m sure all of you have similar spots in your homes, doesn’t that make the season more wonderful and special ( the lights) and the personalized decorating. How Great is that. I love this time of year because it’s so fun to decorate for it. Everyone plays a part, the Butcher, the Baker, the Candlestick maker but my part is the decorating ( like a lot of you) and the making of the decorations!!:)
  Oh and by the way to update my ( Looks like a window) post. I didn’t end up using the deer piece in the foyer as planned. Instead it’s above the coffee bar, I really love it there. That was a Dollar Tree deer, another “Dollar Tree gem”. 
   Merry Christmas “TIME” everyone!!:)