Down the Rabbit hole again? Too many choices... which of the mryiad of Rustoleum products?

Submitted to Community Chat

So  many choices... which of the mryiad of Rustoleum products is best?

I have a very dirty Weber grill, (which looks great on outside, afte using Rustoleum wipe new recolor) But open it and the grates look as if  they had been used as shields to fend off the Huns, they need something. The degreaser choices reminded me of how Alice felt after falling down the rabbit hole and wondering what to do net. Rustoleum makes over 30 products with the word degreaser, will one work better than another, safe for food or give it up and try to clean the grate, buy a new grate, or toss this grill and get a smaller one that would fit on our small balcony? 

So like Alice I am asking...

Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'

'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.'I don't much care where -' said Alice. ( as long as its healthy and looks better)
'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat. (Yes it does I want to grill now)
'- so long as I get SOMEWHERE,' Alice added as an explanation. ( cannot get there if don't know how, and google doesn't have an answer, I just want it cleaned, so we can use it )
'Oh, you're sure to do that,' said the Cat, 'if you only walk long enough.” (and this wonderful community helps)

― Lewis CarrollAlice in Wonderland