Dresser turned book shelf
I found this dresser that had only one drawer, I didn't have to add shelves because the drawers sat on these existing boards, yeah! It was in pretty rough shape and had some places that had to be filled and sanded. I sanded the whole piece lightly to smooth out rough corners and splintered areas. This was going in my grandson's nursery and I didn't want his little hands to get cut or scratched when he actually gets big enough to use it. I had to put three coats of primer since it was such a bright red and then put 3 coats of Rustoleum white and finished it off with a coat of Poly. I used a cute gray and white pattern contact paper and lined the shelves.