Submitted to Community Chat

I am SO happy to finally be able to share this antique dresser I've been working on for months! It was a lot of work but the outcome is so rewarding. I had to strip 6 different colors of paint and a coat of varnish (pretty sure they used to use tree sap! Lol). It took three applications of stripper and was such a mess but I got it done and was finally able to sand it down, clean it up and start painting! I used the gray primer I was sent a while back and then used chalk paint in Weathered Gray and Aged Linen. I cleaned up the hardware which are the original solid glass knobs and pulls and used silver rub n buff on the locks. There were a lot of steps in between of sanding and cleaning and finally a top coat. I also lined the drawers with contact paper. I'm currently trying to sell this beauty only because I don't have room for it, but I told my husband he needs to buy me an old farmhouse so I'll have room to keep all of my treasures!!

I love it but am SO glad I can finally move on to something else!