I finished staging a house but was not satisfied with the nightstand we were using in the "boy's room." Since its dump days in my town, I decided to drive around and see if I could find anything "good." This Nightstand was sitting on the curb. It had been left out in the rain and the veneer was popping off the sides... it was the right size and shape AND the dovetailed drawers and brass hardware were still alive. I got it home, sanded it, cleaned it, primed it and then hit the outside with some Espresso Brown I had lying around from another project. That darn paint always does the trick! My client was very pleased with the new piece. It really tied the room together.