If you need a friend or ear...

Submitted to Community Chat

The holidays can be a really hard time especially if you don't have anyone to celebrate it with. By myself have spent the last eight Christmases and Thanksgiving and Easters and pretty much every holiday alone because I had a massive falling out with my family. So it can be really hard around this time of year especially if you don't have anyone or have any friends which after I got hurt as a firefighter I lost a lot of friends because they couldn't understand that my life was no longer the way it used to be I was no longer the person I used to be and they couldn't understand that and so I've pretty much lost all my friends and in all honesty it's just me I've got one friend from high school that I talked to maybe a few times a year other than that I'm basically completely alone. So if you're like me and don't have anyone and need an ear or just someone to shoot the Poo with hit me up I'd be glad to talk to you about crafting or Hobbies or anything you want to talk about because the holidays can be a really lonely time for those of us that don't have what we see everyone else so excited about the holidays for.