Forget Me Not
Can you remember the last time you touched up the paint on your garage trim or gave your house numbers a fresh coat of paint? These types of projects are afterthoughts for many of us! They're could be inconspicous areas around your home or seasonal furniture that you don't notice every day.
Let's use the power of our community as encouragement for all of us to tackle these forgotten projects this season. We can get it done together!
- Do a walk-through of your house, garage, shed, garden, etc. and make a list of all the little projects that have been neglected for far too long.
- Take before and after photos and share them in the Community Cafe with the tag "forgetmenot".
Here is some inspiration to get you thinking:
- Add a pop of color to your mailbox for Spring
- Make a statement with your mailbox
- Give your kids' playhouse a total makeover
- Use a dollar store picture frame to make your house numbers stand out
- Put your house number in your potted plants
- Love roasting marshmallows? Get that rusty firepit back in working order
- Don't buy new patio furniture when you can upcycle your own!