What you put under your paint is just as important as the topcoat. If you've ever painted a wall in a dark color, the most challenging part (besides taping) is getting good coverage so your color looks as great as it does on the color swatch. Zinsser has a new gray primer that can help make your rich colors a reality. Take a look at the attached image and see how using Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Gray Primer makes the dark color look more rich and true to color compared to using a white primer. Plus the primer has all these great features!
- It's waterbased
- Can be used indoors or out
- Has excellent stain blocking resistance
- Dries fast in 1 hour
- Sticks to all surfaces without sanding
- Improves hide and coverage
- Can be used under and over any oil or latex paint
- The dried film is mold and mildew resistant
- Available in 5 gallon, 1 gallon, quart and aerosol sizes
Do you have a project coming up where this could help? If so, tell us about it in the comments below.