Wintry Wreath Challenge
Wintry Wreath Challenge
The winning wreaths have been chosen! Thank you for decking your halls and making the holiday spirits bright!Read More
Wreaths are a pretty classic staple around the holidays, and can come in many shapes, sizes and forms. We thought this would be a perfect opportunity for our members to showcase their skills!
In this challenge, we want to see a wreath that you have DIYed to decorate your space. Your wreath doesn't have to be strictly Christmas related, but we do want it to be something that you have made for this holiday season. (Please don't dig up photos of a wreath you DIYed in 2005. 😉 )
Show off your skills, help deck the virtual halls of the Creator's Studio, and maybe win a great prize to cap off 2020!
Submit a photo of your wreath hung for all to see. Feel free to deviate from the traditional pine boughs and holly - we'd love to see some alternative takes on the traditional wreath.
In the interest of time and knowing that most members' schedules get a bit hectic around the holidays, this challenge will not incorporate a 'Crowd Vote' phase. Instead, a panel of Rust-Oleum expert reviewers will put on their favorite elf hat, pour a glass of egg-nog and select their favorites in the following categories:
- Best overall wreath
- Best use of repurposed materials
- Best non-traditional wreath
The winner in each category will receive some awesome Rust-Oleum swag to kick off the new year in style!
- Create a wreath using at least one Rust-Oleum product
- Complete the submission form before midnight CST December 14th
- Include at least one photo of your wreath - we need to see the finished project but would love to see any in-progress photos too! Be sure the images you upload are clear and well lit. If we can’t see it, it’s tough to judge.
- Highlight how you went about making your project - the steps you took, and challenges you may have had.
- Multiple submissions per person are allowed! If you have created more than one wreath, please submit each wreath in a separate submission.
- Your wreath must be created between November 1 and December 15, 2020. Projects completed prior to this date are not eligible.
- This Challenge operates under the overarching terms and conditions that apply to all Creator's Studio Challenges.
We will award 3 prize packs of Rust-Oleum swag, one in each category. We also may choose some bonus prizes to give out along the way!
Rust-Oleum reserves the right to change or adjust the prizes awarded, as well as the right to reject or request amendments to submissions.