adults & crafts crates - crafting box subscription

Submitted to Community Chat

I thought i will post about my crafting box win, so maybe rustoleum can judge, if it is a worthy price in the furture, or maybe some of you get inspired and get a box for themselves. As far as i understood you can get one box, or a monthly or yearly subscription, and get surprised with different projects. Btw they also have boxes for wood working, children crafting boxes and also beauty nick nack and such. Since i got a subscription for the adult crafting boxes, i will give my best to post all boxes with content here, (i dont know if they rotate the box content, maybe my posts will be spoilers then, so this is your warning, if you dont want to know, dont come back to this post :-P ), but i cant promise that i will finish them at once. Lets see. My first box came today and its a soap kit and i am excited, since i was eyeing such a soap cutting box for the longest time and never ordered it. I will make a comment for every monthly box i get, so please add comments under the comment for each box (as answer under comment not as answer under post), so we dont lose oversight - since there will be several boxes and therefore several comments with images for each box.) Thank you :-)