'Tis the season for gifting! 🎁

Submitted to Community Chat

Creators - what DIY projects are inspiring your gifting this year? Here are a few things I've seen that I would love to make!

🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁

Bath bombs

This tutorial looks pretty easy ... have you tried making bath bombs before and did they work out?

🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁

Shadow boxes
This winter-scene shadow box from The Spruce is soooo delightful πŸ₯°

🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁

Handmade journals

I follow a few journal-makers on Instagram and I find their videos so mesmerizing: incredible creativity and such gorgeous pieces! This tutorial looks like a fairly easy project to start with.

🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁

Serving Board
Charcuterie/serving boards are everywhere (but please don't ask me to try a butter board lol). Check out this tutorial on RustOleum.com to learn how to make your own (and below is a photo of @Chunky Mermaidο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώο»Ώ's gorgeous river serving board!)

🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁

Ornaments

A handmade ornament is one of the most thoughtful gifts to give during the holidays. Look no further than last year's Beautiful Baubles Challenge to find some stunning and creative inspiration πŸ‘€

Image: @SchreiberWIο»Ώο»Ώ

Image: @Bastlerο»Ώο»Ώ

🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁 🎁

Join us in the comments to share your DIY holiday gifting inspo... or head over to Are You a Gift Giving Guru? to tell us more about the gifts you like to give!