Concrete Pagoda Needs Freshening Up. What product would be best?

Submitted to Community Chat

I received this absolutely beautiful concrete pagoda statue from a friend last month who moved out of state and did not want to take this very heavy statue with him. He knew I would enjoy it immensely so he told me if I could arrange to get it moved that I could have it. I hired two guys and they delivered it to my yard. I love it so very much! It was covered in moss and debris. I gently cleaned it with water and a medium bristle brush. I am thinking about painting this gorgeous statue to help preserve it. If you look at the top of the pagoda it has some damage from the weather. I love the Rust-Oleum concrete paint and think it would work great, but do not need a full gallon for this project. Is the Rust-Oleum Metallic Concrete Floor Paint and Primer available in a quart? I think the statue would look incredible in the metallic cobalt blue or the copper metallic! I am open to suggestions or recommendations for this application. If there is a spray paint or another product that would be more suitable, please let me know. I enjoy trying new products and beautifying my space. Thanks so very much for your help!