My Ancestors Snow globe idea

I watched Youtuber Nora G create a sculpture using Dollar Tree toy elephants and a vase. I wanted something Afrocentric, so i gathered my mould, plaster of paris and poured a miniture mask. While waiting for it to set, I spray painted my elephants with Rustoleum metallic gold. I had some gold party favor boxes, removed the lids and glued each at opposite ends of a marble tile sample bottom up. I then glued the elephants to the boxes, embellishing them with bling wrap. My mask dried, I painted it metallic gold and embellished it's crown with rhinestones. I had a glass candleholder I got from Goodwill a couple of years ago, so I decided to use it as the base of my snow globe. But instead if snow, I filled ut with acrylic diamond table scatter and cowrie shells' placing the mask in the center. I then took a Dollar Tree fish bowl vase and applied gold leaf on the inside sides and once dried glued it to the candleholder with E6000 glue for a permanent hold. Once completely dry, I glued it to the center of the tile between the elephants. I used 4 crystal drawer knobs as feet for my sculpture. It took me a total of 2 days to complete due to drying time of the E6000 but it turned out just as I'd envisioned it!