What would you call this?

Submitted to Community Chat

We need your help in coming up with the best name for the items in the picture.  These "pieces" are designed to be used on 3 oz. spray paint cans and offer different spray widths from thick to thin so you can customize your painting experience.  Should they be called Caps, Tips or Nozzles? Or if you have any other ideas, let us know.