Projects, projects everywhere!

Submitted to Community Chat

Soooooo ... I've mentioned a few times that I'm working on a project to refresh my home office. And while I'm now finished painting and assembling new bookcases, it's nowhere near ready for me to post before and after photos of that space just yet. But I thought I'd share what I did accomplish over the weekend. I'm sure most of you have the experience of one project rolling into another - "while I'm at this, I might as well just do that" - which is why I couldn't bear to put my painting stuff away last week and how I found myself drinking my Saturday morning coffee and deciding there could be no better time to prep and paint my front hallway. I'm delighted with the refresh and - despite now feeling like my stairways up and down look dingy and could ALSO use a refresh - my family persuaded me to put all my painting paraphernalia away. For now;) My office is coming along, slowly but surely.

I'd love to hear any of your stories of those projects that lead to another and another and sometimes have a life of their own!