Halloween Destination Sign
Submitted to Community Chat
This was a fun sign to do, and also ended up being a happy accident! My original intention was painting the board black as a base coat, then orange acrylic paint over that, and distressing it here and there. When I did the coat of orange, I liked how it wasn't covering all of the black, and gave it that distressed and spooky look I was wanting....so that ended up being my happy accident.
- Board - 25-1/2" x 12-3/4"
- Vinyl - designed and cut on Cricut
- Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint - Charcoal
- Americana acrylic paint - Jack O'Lantern
- Rust-Oleum Chalked Protective Topcoat - Matte Clear
- Wood for frame
- Sawtooth hanger