vinyl-like coatings - dip-in Rustoleum products?

Submitted to Product Chat

You know how some tools have a rubbery coating on their handles? As if it had been dipped into a product that dried and made the handle easier to handle - he he. handle handle.

Does Rustoleum make a product like that, I have lots of projects I could use that on!