πŸ—£ Instagram shout-out for Creator's Studio member 🌈

Submitted to Community Chat

Creator's Studio member @ChicaAndJoο»Ώ recently got a shout-out on the Rust-Oleum Instagram account, for this Entryway Organization Center submission in a past Trash to Treasure challenge!

"My first find was a vintage picnic basket I picked up for $5 in our neighborhood yard sale. It was filthy and had a cracked lid, but it had great style and potential. As I continued to visit the sales in the neighborhood, I came up with my project idea -- an entry table that serves as an organization center, with a built-in errand basket! Another neighbor's yard sale provided the last items I would need, a $3 kitchen cabinet that I could convert into the table and four 25-cent stairway balusters that would work for legs.

This fun, retro table is perfect in my entryway, and the inside compartment is great for holding my purse, keys, and device chargers. The basket on top is so useful as a drop-off point for things I need to take with me the next time I leave the house, and I can easily just grab the whole basket on my way out the door!"

ο»Ώο»Ώ