New Features in Creator's Studio
Submitted to Community Café
Folks, we always appreciate your patience when we briefly go offline to make improvements in Creator's Studio. You've probably wondered what our tech geniuses are doing behind the scenes, and we'd like to share our latest enhancements.
Introducing - @ Mentions!
Our community members now have the ability to "tag" a fellow community member in comments, blog posts, and within text fields of an activity or Challenge submission.
- You simply need to add the "@" symbol, immediately followed by the username of the individual you want to tag (no space in between.)
- A drop-down box will appear, as the community searches for usernames that match your entry (see photo above).
- Once a name is selected, it will auto-populate and appear in a blue hyperlink text.
- Once published, depending on a user's settings, the tagged individual will receive a notification.
- You can change your settings by accessing the "Settings" dropdown, and toggling certain notifications "on" or "off" for either On-Page alerts or email (see photo above).
Questions? Let me know @Lisa L