Hey-hey Creators! Nothing makes us happier than making all of you happy, and we were delighted to see all of your comments in our recent Product Name and Packing Insights blog, where we shared how your feedback influenced the look of Rust-Oleum products.
Today, we’re revealing the images we chose for our new Varathane ad campaign, based on your input in the Varathane Headlines activity.
A few details:
- 149 Creator’s Studio members responded – thank you, folks 🙏🏼
- 90% of you use stain at least twice a year or more (with 3% of you using stain daily!)
- 97% of you rate your level of comfort using stain between 3 stars and 5 stars, with 5 being “extremely comfortable”. (For the 3% of you who are waffling, we hope you’ll let us know how we can help you learn more about using stain.)
- Alternate headline suggestions that we loved: “Everything should age gracefully.” “Varathane. What Mother Nature would be jealous of.” “What’s the difference between marriage and Varathane? Varathane is forever.” 😉
- You told us that you liked headlines that are brief, succinct, relatable, and clever.
It’s this level of experience, expertise, and participation, that makes Creator’s Studio members our valued go-to for labelling decisions and product trials. Without keeping you in suspense any longer ... here are the headlines we chose for our latest campaign!
Thanks again, Creators. Our community thrives through your engagement and participation!